- We got awarded a NWO crossover grant for investigating lifestyle change for Maintaining Optimal Cognitive function In Aging (MOCIA). At the Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, we will be studying the effect of a multi-domain lifestyle intervention on the gut-brain axis. Interested in a postdoc or PhD on this topic? Drop me a line! (press release)
- In the context of my ERC starting grant, we will be investigating the role of low-grade inflammation in neural effort and reward processes in obesity. Interested in a postdoc or PhD on this topic? Drop me a line! (press release)
Accepted for publication in 2020 (for previous ones, see Publications)
- I. Duif, J. Wegman, M. Mars, C. de Graaf, P.A.M. Smeets, E. Aarts (in press). Effects of distraction on taste-related neural processing. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. presubmission preprint
M.I. Froböse, A. Westbrook, M. Bloemendaal, E. Aarts, R. Cools (in press). Catecholaminergic modulation of the cost of cognitive control in healthy older adults. PLOS ONE.
- J. Szopinska-Tokov, S. Dam, J. Naaijen, P. Konstanti, N. Rommelse, C. Belzer, J. Buitelaar, B. Franke, E. Aarts, A. Arias Vasquez. Investigating the Gut Microbiota Composition of Individuals with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivit
y Disorder and Association with Symptoms. link
- L.K. Janssen, I. Duif, A.E.M. Speckens, I. van Loon, J.H.M. de Vries, R. Cools, E. Aarts. The effect of an 8-week mindful eating intervention on anticipatory reward responses in the midbrain. link