- We released our website www.mocia.nl/scientific about the lifestyle intervention research program dedicated towards Maintaining Optimal Cognitive function In Aging.
Accepted for publication in 2021 (for previous ones, see Publications)
- C. Van Dun, A. Van Kraaij, J. Wegman, J. Kuipers, E. Aarts, G. Janzen (2021). Sex Differences and the Role of Gaming Experience in Spatial Cognition Performance in Primary School Children: An Exploratory Study. Brain Sciences 11(7): 886. doi: 10.3390/brainsci11070886. link
- J. Szopinska-Tokov, S. Dam, J. Naaijen, P. Konstanti, N. Rommelse, C. Belzer, J. Buitelaar, B. Franke, M. Bloemendaal, E. Aarts, A. Arias Vasquez (2021). Investigating the Gut Microbiota Composition of Individuals with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Association with Symptoms. Microorganisms 9(7): 1358. doi: 10.3390/microorganisms9071358. link
- M. Bloemendaal, J. Szopinska-Tokov, C. Belzer, D. Boverhoff, S. Papalini, F. Michels, S. van Hemert, A. Arias Vasquez, E. Aarts (2021). Probiotics-induced changes in gut microbial composition and its effects on cognitive performance after stress: exploratory analyses. Translational Psychiatry 11(1): 300. doi: 10.1038/s41398-021-01404-9. link
- N Kohn, J Szopinska-Tokov, AL Arenas, CF Beckmann, A Arias-Vasquez, E Aarts. Multivariate associative patterns between the gut microbiota and large-scale brain network connectivity. link
- HBS consortium. Rationale and design of the Healthy Brain Study: an accessible resource for understanding the human brain and how it dynamically and individually operates in its bio-social context. link
- L.K. Janssen, I. Duif, A.E.M. Speckens, I. van Loon, J.H.M. de Vries, R. Cools, E. Aarts. The effect of an 8-week mindful eating intervention on anticipatory reward responses in the midbrain. link